Wednesday, April 29, 2009

By The Way...

I know it's been a bit of a blog blackout for the last few months, but I will be finally graduating soon and I will be looking for new ways to waste time... so there'll be plenty of posting soon enough.

I have spent about half of the last 48 hours at Wise library and still about a week to go.


Wise Library


It feels strange to be getting my degree after fifteen years of floundering from school to job and back... countless times it seems like. It's kind of sad actually, I've finally got the hang of it and it's time to graduate. Oh well, there are always more degrees out there for the earning.

The English department at WVU offers a MA in Professional Writing and Editing, which I am interested in.


Colson Hall is home to the PWE program at WVU


Another interesting program is the Integrated Marketing Communication Degree. It's an online degree, which could be a little strange for me but it could be nice.

Why am I blogging about this right now when I should be toiling with papers, portfolios, and html files? I'm not sure. I'll see you in a week or so... I will have wrapped up the 15 year plan by then.

No comments: